Monday, May 19, 2014

YouTube?

Hey guys!

Does anyone still come here? I feel so bad for neglecting you blog! However, I've decided to try something new. I'm going to post videos on my YouTube channel. It'll contain vlogs and reviews. Maybe even some make up tutorials and fashion stuff. I don't know how well I can do the tutorials right now since I have no equipment at all. No tripod or proper lighting. So for now I only have one blog up but I filmed a 5 favourite products of the month video. Hopefully it'll be edited soon. I never realized how long editing took...mostly due to my slow ass computer!! It's so frustrating when things don't load!

I've missed blogging as well! Maybe I'll use this space to compliment my videos on YouTube :)


Thanks for stopping by!

- Cari

No comments:

Post a Comment