Tuesday, May 20, 2014

5 products I'm loving.

Hey guys!

Here are the 5 products:

- Essie - "Tart Deco"
This is a goorrgeous peach color. It's very long lasting. I got a good 2 weeks of wear out of this with 2 coats.

- Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids collection - "Shocking Coral"
Inspired by Cheon Song Yi from the korean drama ,'My love from another star'. If you haven't watched this drama you should definitely check it out! I basically marathon-ed that series because I was late on the bandwagon and all the episodes were already out :P.

- Gosh - "Pink Darling"
Waterproof. Very very waterproof. I love this in the inner eye corners for an instant boost to my eyes. Sometimes I don't even wear eyeliner. I just put on some mascara and put this on my bottom lash and it looks great.

- Mac blush - "Well Dressed"
This is an oldie...But a goodie! I've been wearing this almost every day this month. It's easy to work with because it isn't a dark color. It's hard to over apply this blush so that's great for me because I'm always in a rush and I don't have time to be careful applying my make-up in the morning!

- Maybelline Instant Age rewind concealer "Light/Fair"
I love this one because the consistency is excellent. It blends very easily and matches my skin tone well. It also has vitamin C and goji berry which is a plus!


Love,

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment