Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hi!!!!


This is a surprise. I thought I forgot my username and password for this blog but TADA! it works. So it's been a whileee. I know the last couple of posts are like this as well but lemme fill you in on my life. This isn't really my personal blog but I'd like to share with you guys what I do on a daily basis. Sort of a get to know me better post.

I wanted to write this post because I saw I actually still have visitors. So thanks for stopping by my humble abode. *waves* :) I also wanted to start this up again to improve my writing. I haven't had much time to write in a long time. I remember I used to write little fan fictions or stories/novels in my spare time. I haven't done much of that for years.

Alright. Where to begin? It's my last year(-ish) of my undergraduate degree. It has taken longer than expected to get to this point but I wouldn't say I regret it. I took my time taking courses; figuring out what I wanted to do. I'm in sciences, specifically molecular biology and biochemistry. I started out in my university's arts program but I had no clue what I would do with that. I took some first year science courses and did really well and I thought it was interesting too! So here we are. Currently I'm on a co-op term. (For those who don't know it's kind of like an internship). I've worked here for 8 months now! It's been a relaxing break from school. I've been going to school non-stop since uni started. I always took summer classes so I've never really had a break. It's nice while it lasted, I love my co-workers and supervisors, however since my work term is ending at the end of April (this month!) I'm getting excited to start learning again! I'm sure when the time comes I'll be dreading all my exams and assignments but right now it's something I look forward to. So I've been busy working full-time from 8 AM to 4 PM. I get super tired early like an old woman now. I feel bad for my boyfriend whom I often fall asleep on while we watch movies haha.

And along with the trend I started going to the gym. This started when I weighed myself one day at my boyfriends house. Their scale was broken so it made you a couple of pounds lighter. I stepped on it and thought "oh not bad". Then my bf proceeds to tell me I need to add about 8 lbs or so! OMG no. way. I freaked out and got a gym membership ASAP. Lol. So here we are again about half a year later. I still go regularly, but not as often as I did when I started. It actually got to the point where I was getting super flat (boob wise) and my abs were "too" much (for me, personal opinion). I lessened the amount of time I spent at the gym since then. I used to go almost everyday. Probably 5-7 times a week. Now I go about 4 and I watch what I eat. It's great! I'm a lot stronger. I used to not be able to do a proper push up but now I can do plenty! I can do chin ups but not pull ups yet. (I'm working on that). Right now I'm squatting 75 lbs at high reps. I'm going to switch it up and go heavier and try less repetitions. Also doing dead-lifts at 65 lbs at high reps. My lower body is actually sore right now from leg day yesterday lol. Hurts but it feels so good.

Oh and I'm also addicted to instagram! Follow me if you'd like at www.instagram.com/carriecari :)

Now, back to the subject about this blog. I don't really know what I want to do with it. Probably re-vamp it a bit and make it into my random blog about everything in my life. I've not acquired that much stuff (in terms of make-up products) since a while ago. I can still do swatches and things like that of stuff I do buy though. Probably all the things I wrote about before plus a little about my life?

It's been nice talking to you again. I've missed you blogspot. 



No comments:

Post a Comment