Sunday, October 31, 2010

Oh man oh man

I can't believe I forgot to mention the biggest purchase of my life (as of yet). I bought a Louis Vuitton bag that I've been eying for the longest time now. The Trevi PM. It's absolutely gorgeous. My friends and I went to the LV store to shop around. We were planning on buying clutches for when we go Vegas in January. So we looked at everything tried everything on. I was going to go ahead and buy the monogram Milla Pochette MM. Then last minute my friend told me to try the Trevi on. So I said "Sure, why not?" Bad idea, the moment I tried it on I knew I had to have it. I paid a whooping $1825 for this. I guess I won't be getting my Imac anytime soon. ?But I love love it and it's worth every penny. The inside is the most luxurious thing every. It's red and...suede? I'm not sure, don't quote me. The shape of the bag, just everything is perrrfect.

Oh and I got one of my friends to buy the Speedy 25 she wanted instead of the Eva clutch hehe. And my other friend bought the Eva clutch in monogram! <3


On to pictures!



Some details
You can see the suede material of the red. The inside of my bag smells like new leather right now <3<3. I'm in lvoeee.

1 comment: