Friday, October 8, 2010

I was so BORED, so I made a tutorial!

Yayy, my first picture tutorial~ I even took the time to edit it in PS.

Here you go!



Ah why is one photo wider than the other. Oh well. Click to enlarge please : )

And some more pictures because I was this bored. I started taking random pictures actually and then I decided to do something with my hair.

 meow?



 I'm trying to pop out the lens here
 Got one!
 Bangs? I used to have side swept bangs but I grew them out. Now I'm bored of my hairrr.


 Poke.

I'm insane. You have been warned.

Bye~

3 comments:

  1. You're really pretty :) I love your hair colour! xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. @PinkOrchids

    Thanks! Really?? I was going to dye it dark soon. It's really orangey in real life I think. : /

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi I love your style, btww I also like taking weird pictures haha..

    ReplyDelete