Monday, September 27, 2010

No work!

No work today so I took this chance to go try shopping. I didn't find much. I don't know why I have a huge urge to shop but I can't find what I want! I really want an Ipad lately...Maybe I'll slurge on that if I don't buy more clothing stuff.

I was bored too so I tried on my circle lenses that I never wearrr. O_O

 Bought this sweater from F21. I've been looking for a large sweater and this one will do I think. I didn't even try it on in the store.

I also bought cute bow earrings! Love.


 Eyes today. The two darkest colours from Give Me Gold from Maybelline's Eyestudio quads.


God, these circle lenses really make people look so much more "innocent" and "cute". How deceiving.


That's allll for now.

1 comment:

  1. me want circle lenses!!!
    cari- you ARE cute
    -J

    ReplyDelete