Sunday, September 5, 2010

I'm back!

That trip passed by so fast! I wish we stayed longer. We stayed at Caesars Palace. Everything was so pretty. I wish I lived there ahaha. We toured around other hotels, saw some free shows, went to the shark reef, watched KA and shopped! It was so so hot, but I didn't mind it.

I haven't gotten around to taking pictures of what I bought yet. I'll do that soon but I was to post up some other pictures from the trip!

Elevator hallway of our floor.


Forum Shops. Pretty horse!


Room bathroom <3


Room. It was pretty big. Bigger than I expected and we had a nice view of Bellagio and Paris. We could see a little of the water fountains at night.

Pool at night. We went in when it was closed. Not sure if we're allowed to. There was a security guard. He didn't tell us to get out or anything but we left when we saw him.


Pool during the day!


Look how blindingly white I am. It's so grosss. I tried so hard to tan. I got a little darker but I still look lighter than the average person haha.








Mmm dessert.


Shoppinggg.

Before our nice dinner at Eiffel Tower Restaurant.





Okay too many pictures. Maybe I'll do a part 2. My camera died on my the second day and I forgot to bring my charger because I rushed to get out of my house. =_=;

1 comment:

  1. The hotel looks so pretty! and the food looks yum!! Xx

    ReplyDelete