Monday, August 30, 2010

Travelling!

I bought a new lippy today! Pretty Please from Maybelline. I know I'm late. Oh well. It's really pretty. Almost the same colour as my lips.




Left: Born with it 
Right: Pink Please

Born with it has more shimmer and is a little lighter. Pink Please is a little more...corally in real life.

I shall show what I'm bringing for my trip!

I'm using this cute zip up travel pack that they give you on airlines.

Inside




Clockwise: Sephora Bronzer, Pink Please Maybelline lipstick, Lancome hypose mascara, UD primer potion, Maybelline gel liner, Sephora eyeshadow in Aspen Summit, L'oreal quad for dark eyes, Maybelline Natural smokes quad, Mac Spring Sheen blush.

Clockwise: Bodyshop concealer (I know...I'm still using it for areas not under my eyes), Nars sheer glow (in a different container obviously), ignore bronzer blush, Mac MSF in Soft and Gentle, Shu Uemura eyeshadow brush, Maybelline gel liner brush, Micabella angled brush, Quo powder brush, Shiseido eyelash curler.

All I need and then some. =] Oh and add two pairs of lashes to this stash.

Byee

No comments:

Post a Comment