Friday, August 20, 2010

Moisturize!



















Hi there!

I just wanted to make a quick post. I've had NO time to shop. =( Working too much. Aiya. haha. I dyed my hair dark. I told myself I wouldn't dye it before winter but...I couldn't help it. My orange hair was so nasty.
It turned out quite a bit darker than I wanted it too. It will fade a little lighter after awhile tho, it always does. 

I wanted to quickly mention the importance of moisturizing!

Lately I've been noticing my elbows were really really dry. And I mean really dry. They flaked a little. I thought "wth when did this happen?" I never moisturize my elbows! I started to after I realized they were chapped. It's gotten a lot better.

You should always moisturize your hands, elbows, and neck because those are the places that shows signs of aging fastest. Wanna be able to tell someone's age? Look at their hands. It is also a good idea to put sunscreen on the backs of your hands too. Your hands are always exposed to the sun unless you wear gloves all the time!

People forget about their necks lot also because I think for majority of girls we have hair that covers it so we don't think about it much but they sag and wrinkle too remember!

Okay so that's all I had to say!

Good nights all.

No comments:

Post a Comment