Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Body Shop stick concealer

So I've had this concealer for a while now, however I don't use it regularly. Lately I started to use it everyday, just a little bit under my eyes. After about 4 days of using it consecutively I noticed the skin under my eyes getting dry and flakey. The only cause for that would have to be my concealer. =[ I just bought a sharpener for it too! It's an extra large shape that only The Body Shop carries (which is kind of ridiculous). I'm so mad, what a waste.


I have it in the shade 03.


It's a pretty good match for my skin colour. It's a bit on the pink side (doesn't show in the picture).

I suggest if you have oily skin maybe try it out? But I don't recommend this. You have to buy the stick and buy a separate sharpener for it...it's just not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment