Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lost camera : ( & small update

So... I lost my camera : (. I have no idea where I put it. I'm pretty sure it's at home some where. I bought some stuff lately but nothing big. I'll just put up phone pictures for now.

I bought cute flats yesterday!

I had work yesterday and I was wearing a pair of Aldo flats that I have and I never realized that it was a little too small for me (and the material is really hard). I'm not a fan of Aldo shoes. So after work I went and bought these to wear haha. They were on sale for 29.99 at Spring Shoes. I had to buy insoles for them because size 35 (my Aldo flat's size) fits but is too small when I walk because I put pressure on my toes and my feet moves a little forward in the shoes, size 36 is a little too big so insoles made them perfect.

1 comment:

  1. love the flats! new follower.

    check out my blog@ beneaththesunn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete