Monday, July 26, 2010

Revlon Peach Nectar

Hellooo there. Sorry long time no update. I've just been very busy with work and school. I feel like I don't have time to shower. =___=. Oh yeah I found my camera. I left it in my car (I'm forgetting everything lately!) So I haven't bought anything new really since the flats that I posted. However I will show you this nail polish I bought a while ago.

Revlon's Peach Nectar. It's a really pretty peach color. Too bad it's pretty sheer. I have to do 3-4 coats to get it to be opaque.

I'll show a hand swatch later because I ran out of nail polish remover and I have nail polish on right now.


Ugh I don't know what's wrong with my camera but it's so much more vivid than this picture shows.

Anyways that's all for now. I'll update if I get anything new =].

No comments:

Post a Comment