Friday, July 2, 2010

Finally!

I got some new stuff to show you. =]

It's my birthday in 3 days so I went to Sephora to get my free gift! I also bought a bronzer and I used my 100 points to get the Lancome Hypnose mascara.



Hypnose Drama





My birthday gift from Sephora!

It comes with an eyeliner, a Sephora mascara and a white eyeshadow. (all sample sized)




The liner is metallic-y grey/green/blue color. The white is a shimmer eyeshadow.


Sephora powder bronzer in Bora Bora. I read reviews and I saw that the big black compact bonzer is better however the compact was just SO big. I didn't realize. I had read that it was a good big size but I wasn't expecting that. It was the size of my head...

Anyways, I bought this bronzer instead. It has SPF 15! Yay for SPF!

It has slight shimmers.

Swatched.

I was going to get Bahamas because it was more matte and less shimmer but Bahamas was more yellow toned and I didn't want that.

I am currently using Rimmel London's Natural Bronzer. This is very very shimmery/glittery. I got it a while ago and haven't looked for another bronzer since.

Two of them together. Looks pretty similar right?

Not really. Left is Rimmel and right is Sephora. The Sephora one is darker more brown/orange than Rimmel's yellow tones.

I don't know how I'll like Sephora yet but I don't mind Rimmels. I believe if you use a light hand you can make anything work so I'll see how it goes. I just don't like how Rimmel's is very glittery.

I'll review both mascaras when I get around to using them. -__- I'm collecting quite the stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment