Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mini-mini Haul

I went to the mall today and bought two things from Mac. I wrote a long post about today but I accidentally closed the window =\.

Lipstick in Creme Cup. I love it a lot. I recommend anyone getting this. It's a your-lips-but-better lipstick, I have pigmented lips so it makes me lips lighter to soften my look but at the same time is a believable color. I was going to get Shy Girl but when i swatched it on my hand it looked a lot like Revlon Soft Nude and I didn't want to buy another similar color.


Half swatch & full swatch

Love love love!


Well Dressed & Creme Cup

I love Well Dressed too! It's something I can't over do on my cheeks because it's not a dark/bright color. I wanted a cool toned pink blush for the longest time.

I watched Sex and the City 2 today too. It was pretty funny. Take it with a grain of salt and you'll enjoy it. It's kind of plot-less also but still funny.

Oh, I also bought this from La Senza. I shouldn't post up intimates but this was so cheap. Only 9.xx after tax.

I apologize for the white on white. So cute right? haha

Okay that's all. It's late and I still need to shower @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment