Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mascara Post!

Finally. I did something more interesting for this blog lol. My mascara review. I only have 4 right now that I'm using so sorry for the little selection but I will of course do more when I buy new ones.

Here's the bunch together.

So there's Diorshow Blackout, Mac Fibre Rich, L'oreal Voluminous and CoverGirl Lash Blast (all of these aren't water proof. I don't like using water proof mascaras).

Excuse the green thing at the bottom it was to keep them from rolling.

First up is Diorshow!


Here's a picture of it's big brush.

So yes this mascara is nice and darkens my lashes nicely. But for the price it's just not worth it. Especially since it dries out pretty fast.


Up next is Mac. I've heard a lot of bad things about Mac mascaras and how you should never ever buy one but I bought one anyways.


Here's the brush. It's a lot skinnier than Dior's.


So it did undo my curl a little. Which was a good thing 'cause my curl was ugly lol. This is a mascara where you have to build. I actually quite like this mascara. It was a reasonable price I think around 14-16?

L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black.

I love the tube of this mascara, it feels really nice.

Darkens nicely. It's a little clumpy if you do too many stroke but one or two is enough with this mascara.

CG Lash Blast

What I like about this mascara is that it doesn't clump on me. It gives me natural looking lashes, however, I found this mascara flakes really easily by the end of the day. Maybe it's because I've had it for a little while now.

Overall I'd definitely repurchase L'Oreal Voluminous again as it's cheap and it gives me results close to 20-30 dollar mascaras.

No comments:

Post a Comment