Monday, May 24, 2010

Palty Caramel Brown

I dyed my hair yesterday. I bought the box first and thought I'd dye it in a month or so but I couldn't resist...It was just sitting there!


This is the box I bought. The color is Caramel Brown. I think the girl on it used to be different?


This is the color on top. I actually wanted something less orange however I did see a picture of a girl dyed with this color and I liked it so I bought it anyways.


This is the back where it shows you how you're hair will end up,



Here's the before and after. My hair was still a little wet when I took the picture. My before was a bunch of dyes. I think the last time I dyed it was Palty Bitter Cappuccino. I really liked Bitter Cappuccino I'll probably dye it that color when the weather gets colder. Or I'll just dye it dark dark brown and never dye my hair again! I think I should stopped. I've been dying my hair since I was like 11 or something. I don't want my hair to fall out =[.


I'm pretty satisfied. I was going to go with Milk Tea...Maybe next time. haha.

Update:

Please check out my outfit of the week video :). I'm new to video editing but it was super fun! I have pink-ish purple ombre now! If you want to find out how I did it please like and comment!


Love,

Carrie

8 comments:

  1. i really like this color! how was ur hair after you dyed it? smooth or super dry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how many boxes did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just one box because I have really thin hair. I would recommend 2 boxes for anyone that has relatively thick hair.

      Delete
  3. How long did you leave it in ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About 30 minutes should be good enough.

      Delete
  4. how will it turn out if i have virgin black hair?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What hair dye did u use to get the before colour??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well I can't really remember but I'm sure it was some dark ash brown using L'oreal or something like that.

      Delete