Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mini NYX haul

Stuff I got today =]. I always thought we didn't have NYX stuff here in Canada but I checked the site and we do! So I went to check it out today. I was planning on buying the Orange Soda lipstick but I couldn't find it soo I bought some other stuff.


Lipstick in Watermelon, Lip gloss in Pink Frost, Jumbo eye shadow pencil in Cottage Cheese


Swatched


Pink Frost. Sorry for flaky lips =S.


Watermelon

The NYX lipstick is surprisingly creamy and smooth. It is  a frosty/shimmer lipstick though. The lip gloss smells like gummy candies. I can't put an exact name to the scent though. I'm excited to use the jumbo pencil on the inner corner of my eyes.

Bleh. I need to dye my hair again. My roots are 2 inches now. I'm probably going to try out Palty Milk Tea. Last time I dyed it was with Palty Bitter Cappuccino. I really liked the colour but for summer I want something lighter. I hope Milk Tea doesn't turn out too light because the box looks really light. We'll just have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment