Thursday, April 30, 2009

plog (picture log)

Wow, stopped blogging for a while. Haha you know we broke up for 2 weeks and during the two weeks I was content and, I guess, happy for once. Not for once since I've been together with him but for once during a break up. It's been a while since I felt like I could let go. It felt great. And you know what? He couldn't let go of me this time. He came back, said sorry and I gave in. I don't know if I regret that decision yet. I just hope I don't fall back into being that stupid stupid girl. I don't need him. DON'T need him. Fuck. AhAhahahah how pathetic really. I hope and dream of a better day, knowing it won't happen. Anyways, I don't want to blog about that anymore. I want to live my life...I can't change myself to fit around him, it should just work without changing anything. asedfgdg whatev.

Picturesss! Not in chronological order.

Jeffrey's birthdayyy Yayyy.

Group shot!
Pauline, Jasmine and me
Blurry mirror pics.

Man we laughed at this photo for so long!

Okay normal shot.

Ebisu! Look at all the foooodd. Yum yum. I especially liked the udon noodles (middle blob thing).

Ahaha I had a headache for a while.
Cheers!
Random "photoshoot"


No comments:

Post a Comment